top of page
Georgetown/Scott County EMA
Office of Homeland Security
2200 Cincinnati Pk.
Georgetown, KY. 40324
Director: Michael Hennigan
Georgetown/Scott County Emergency Management Agency is responsible for the coordination of mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery efforts pertaining to major emergencies or disasters arising from natural or man-made causes. This is in accordance with State Statutes and Federal Laws. We provide a number of services important to community awareness and preparedness to protect lives, property and the environment of Scott County, Kentucky.
What we do:
• Provide assistance for emergency response to emergencies and disasters.
• Develop and update emergency plans for all hazards impacting our community.
• Provide liaison with local, state and federal authorities during emergencies and disasters.
• Develop, coordinate and conduct emergency management training/exercise programs.
• Develop and distribute emergency management presentations, brochures, pamphlets, public service announcements and other relevant information for civic organizations, businesses, and the public.
bottom of page